GB Exhaust
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ...just......

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009

.................................................. ..................i hear crickets...again..........really, where is everybody?....i remember less than a year ago,this place was quite the popular joint to hang out in...now its like the mining town of Bodie,NV ...really,really quiet.......a lot of fellow Buellers i use to converse with a lot here...well...just disappeared to no more land.

2. Join Date
    May 2008

When I was younger I worried that my motorcycle would be the thing that killed me; now as I grow older I worry that it won’t be.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Just checking in. I did recently find a couple of FaceBook groups. Haven't checked any other Buell forums in quite a while.
    2003 XB9S
    (2) 1972 Kawasaki H2 750 (3 cylinder, 2 stroke)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

...yes....
    ..it's been quite quiet on the Western Front...i will probably wake a few up now that there is conversation here.......still this place was quite a hub of activity a ways back.......don't know...seems like as if ,like i said before,they rolled up the sidewalk and went home...so to speak.......guess it is what it is......may all be good and upright with ya.Weather...ah yes the weather...here it has been in the upper 90's with several days of triple digits...i like the heat,but when it has been as hot as it has been for this long...ok we need some sort of relief....even with the cloud cover at times....winds up just dirtying up the vehicles...very minute traces of moisture.......really need a good soaking...have had quite a few dry lightning started fires around the area here in Nevada....draining resources big time....take my hat off to those guys and gals on the fire lines in this heat dealing with all of the fires......LT

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008

Originally Posted by chris9s
    Just checking in. I did recently find a couple of FaceBook groups. Haven't checked any other Buell forums in quite a while.
    Buell XB is still active. Sad to see what has happened here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information