GB Exhaust
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009

"F that alligator" Man killed seconds after mocking gator warning sign

I bet this clown makes the top ten list this year.

http://tinyurl.com/nmul8yo

Authorities say a 28-year-old Texas man was attacked and killed by an alligator “almost immediately” after being warned by a bystander not to swim in the water, replying “fuck that alligator” before jumping in, Buzzfeed reports.

“I asked him please do not go swimming, there’s a bigger alligator out here, just please stay out of the water,” an employee of Burkhart’s Marina in Orange, Texas told KFDM. “The next thing I know, I don’t even know how long it was, I saw his body floating face down and then he’s up there for a couple seconds and then he gets dragged back down and pulled off.”

According to police, marina employees put up a sign forbidding swimming after recently spotting a “pretty damn big” 11-foot alligator in the water. From the Houston Chronicle:

But that didn’t deter [Tommie] Woodward, who showed up early Friday with a young woman, telling the staff closing the marina’s burger joint that he was jumping in. They begged him not to, but the 28-year-old did anyway and his friend followed. Suddenly, witnesses told police, a large alligator emerged from under the dock.

[...]

Sheriff’s deputies and park rangers found Woodward dead in the water more than two hours later at about 4:30 a.m. near the marina in the 1800 block of Mississippi Street. Orange Police Capt. Robert Enmon said he suffered major trauma to his left arm and puncture wounds to his upper left chest. The alligator attack, the second one in the region this week, is believed to be the first fatal encounter in Texas in at least two centuries.
    “Whether it’s a speed limit sign on a freeway, a fireworks message, whatever, heed the warning sign,” Orange County Justice of the Peace Rodney Price said Friday, “follow that because a failure to heed that can result in a terrible tragedy for your family.”
    2006 XB9SX - sold
    2013 Ducati Multistrada GT "DuKitty" - sold 4/2015

DuKitty Cross Country Trip 2013
    DuKitty North/South Trip 2014

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009

..the good.....
    ...thing about all this....he won't be procreating anymore to carry on the stupidity genes from his family tree which got chopped off right at the base..what a marroon...as Bugs Bunny would say.......and let's not forget about the numnuts who put the mortar tube above /on top of his head and set it off...we definitely need way more chlorine in the gene pool...such a waste of time and space with these tools......."here,hold my beer and watch this.........."..maybe they're both unfortunately related...two less waste of time and space cadets........

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information