• Pancho's, San Antonio

9.09%
  • Sleepy Hollow, Floral City

45.45%
  • Pecks Old Port Cove, Crystal River

0%
  • Bayport Inn, Brooksville

0%
  • These are not good enough for me. I want better.

27.27%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Buell meet poll

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Originally Posted by FlaXB9R
    Here's the shortest of the video's I got from yesterday (youtube takes forever to upload)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foiwUZn9xxs

I also can't believe that I wasn't recording when we left the Hess. I was thinking I was the whole time. That would've been the best footage of the day! Riding behind Ericz watching the thing scream power wheeling through 3rd.
    That is a fun road.
    AM CCS #331

1 Black 04 XB12s and 1 Red 04 XB12r

2. I heard the same and I have to tell you it was damn nice to hear. Yes, lets do it again soon.
    Ok so since everyone agrees on this when are we going to do it again?

I'm also interested in paint shakers track day idea.....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011

Ok so since everyone agrees on this when are we going to do it again?
    Set something up buddy

Track day sounds cool but personally I'll pass on that. Too expensive for me. A good bit of prep too, and need a full suit, etc...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Somewhere in the 9th to 17th of March... I'm off the clock for the week.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005

The cheapest speeding ticket you can get in Florida is $131 (up to 9 MPH over the speed limit). It only gets more expensive from there...

If you pre-register at Jennings for a weekend track day the cost is $130 ($150 at the gate) and $105 for a Monday. Bike prep is simple; tape up any glass, remove your tag and ride. You can remove the turn signals, mirrors and do other stuff, but it is NOT necessary. Two piece suits are allowed. Leathers can be rented for less than $100. I do have 1 extra suit that someone could borrow. If Xopti is available, he might be willing to do some trackside magic tuning.

Keep in mind at the track you can go as fast as your skill level will allow. If you run off the track, there is a good possibility you are able to make it back on the track without crashing. There are no cars, dogs or people that will be milling about on the track. There are no police to check your speed (except race control on hot pit lane). There are are control riders to help you learn. The novice group INCLUDES classroom instruction on to use the track and learn to your best ability. If for some reason you do crash, medical personnel are on scene. You and your bike can be loaded up for the trip home. The track photographer will have your pictures available for purchase. I am pretty sure I can get with management and be allowed to ride in novice or intermediate groups to help you learn.

My trailer can hold up to 4 bikes and I can put 2 more in the bed of my truck. You just have to get to my house.
    Last edited by Paint shaker; 02-19-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    Buell, because sometimes rice is not enough!~ Not so registered trademark of Paint Shaker Inc.

WERA/CCS #544. www.paintshakerracing.com

6. Two piece suits are allowed
    What I was wearing Sunday is good correct? It does zip together.

(Just making sure because that was the thought behind it when investing in it.)

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011

I might be up for it. I'm not sure it's for me anyway, I mean I know it'd be fun and all but I don't know that I would find it worth the cost. I've been to Jennings before, it's a nice track. I don't even ever cruise above 70mph unless 'm following someone else. The only time I speed more than 5-10mph over the speed limit is when I'm following a someone else in my group.

On the other hand my father in law would definitely want to go, and I could go and just hang out. He loves going to Jennings and would take any opportunity to go. We can put his bike in my(or his) truck and meet you guys up there.

Who knows, by the time you guys plan it maybe I'll want to get on the track..

8. Just finished editing this video. (Ozello on the way in) Took out the stops we made while waiting for the cars to get ahead. Windows movie maker destroyed the quality of the video though even when selecting 720hd on YouTube (which is what I recorded in)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMSRWYtySvY

How do you embed video's on this site?
    Last edited by FlaXB9R; 02-19-2013 at 10:30 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Originally Posted by Paint shaker
    The cheapest speeding ticket you can get in Florida is $131 (up to 9 MPH over the speed limit). It only gets more expensive from there...

If you pre-register at Jennings for a weekend track day the cost is $130 ($150 at the gate) and $105 for a Monday. Bike prep is simple; tape up any glass, remove your tag and ride. You can remove the turn signals, mirrors and do other stuff, but it is NOT necessary. Two piece suits are allowed. Leathers can be rented for less than $100. I do have 1 extra suit that someone could borrow. If Xopti is available, he might be willing to do some trackside magic tuning.

Keep in mind at the track you can go as fast as your skill level will allow. If you run off the track, there is a good possibility you are able to make it back on the track without crashing. There are no cars, dogs or people that will be milling about on the track. There are no police to check your speed (except race control on hot pit lane). There are are control riders to help you learn. The novice group INCLUDES classroom instruction on to use the track and learn to your best ability. If for some reason you do crash, medical personnel are on scene. You and your bike can be loaded up for the trip home. The track photographer will have your pictures available for purchase. I am pretty sure I can get with management and be allowed to ride in novice or intermediate groups to help you learn.

My trailer can hold up to 4 bikes and I can put 2 more in the bed of my truck. You just have to get to my house.
    Did someone mention TRACK DAY??????
    AM CCS #331

1 Black 04 XB12s and 1 Red 04 XB12r

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information